Details around purchasing a goat:
- Goat kids can be picked up from 8-12 weeks old.
- Doelings and bucklings will be registered through the ADGA unless otherwise requested.
- A deposit of half the cost of the purchase is required to hold a goat. The remaining balance is due at the time of pick up. Deposits are non-refundable unless it is due to goat becoming unavailable.
- Goats are social animals and goats will not be sold as a single unless there are additional goats in your herd.
- All purchases include disbudding, CDT (3 weeks, 5 weeks, 8 weeks), dewormer (3 weeks, 6 weeks, 9 weeks)
- Goats are guaranteed as healthy at the time of sale, once they leave the farm, no guarantee is extended.